sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips

sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips


Features


sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips features is:
- Classic, curvy men's beach cruiser bicycle with 19-inch durable steel frame; ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; dual-spring saddle and wide cruiser handlebar with foam grips
- Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain; pedal-backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping
- 26-inch, 2.125-inch wide aluminum wheels with large waffle tread tires provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling
- Includes rear rack for optional baskets and panniers
- Brake style: Linear Pull
- Suspension type: Rigid

sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips

Reviews

Below are some critical reviews about sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips

The bicycle was shipped quickly and arrived in a pristine box. I opened the box and inspected the contents and everything was in order, so I began the small amount of assembly (front tire, handle bars, rack, peddles...etc.). Took me about 20 minutes to get it completed and ready for a test ride. I have to say, the "Around The Block" looks pretty cool. So I get rolling on a test ride and after about a block I notice an audible squeak coming from the headset (lower bearing). Not a big deal, let's see if it works itself out as the bearing grease gets moved around during the ride. Well it didn't and the squeak turned into a grinding noise every time I even slightly turned the handlebars.I headed home and preceded to remove the handlebars and the headset cap nut to see what the deal was. Well to my surprise the lower bearing was bent and missing around 30 percent of the ball bearings. Also noticed how poorly made the bearings were (it's no wonder they failed). Anyway, I contacted Sixthreezero and let them know what had happened. Two days later they responded and apologized for any inconvenience and asked if I would send a few photos, which I did. So a couple days later they said they would send a replacement bearing set (or I could take it to a bicycle repair shop and they would pay for the repair. I'm pretty mechanical, so I opted to do it myself.It took approximately 4 days to receive the replacement bearings (I had to call back and see if they had shipped them). I received the new bearings and went to install them, only to find that they had sent the wrong size. I have emailed the company asking for the correct size (Friday 5/4/18), but haven't heard anything back yet. I've had the bike for a couple of weeks now and have only ridden it one or two times and now it sits in my garage, in pieces, while I wait for a 2 dollar part....Crazy. I should have just sent the thing back to Amazon and purchased a Firmstrong, but I tossed all the packaging material and don't want the hassle of shipping it back.Basically I'm not very pleased with overall quality of the bicycle and will look at other manufactures if I ever purchase another cruiser.

Great looking bike, easy to put together for the most part. One screw was so tight I had to spray WD-40 on it and let it soak in order to loosen to adjust the handlebars. After a couple miles of riding there's a clicking noise on every revolution of the pedals. Probably an easy fix, but I hope sixthreezero will reach out to me to remedy the problem...I will update post when that happens.

Assembly was fairly easy. Love the bike although haven't had chance to ride b/c 30" of snow :(Looks great, seat very comfortable with good springs. Can't wait to take it out.4/15/17 revision 5 down to 3; it is still a nice bike but would need to be for someone shorter than me; I am about 6' tall and this is difficult to ride b/c I am sort of scrunched up. I t is as if the frame needs to be a bit longer. My partner even has difficulty at 5'7".

Below are some positive reviews about sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips

I was looking for an affordable single speed cruiser so I could ride with my children, and I narrowed my choice to this bike, and a Firmstrong at the same price point. The only con I could find with this was lack of color options, but the addition of the rear rack/pannier platform tipped the scales for me. This bike arrived in a couple days packed in a box within a box. No damage whatsoever, and it was packaged very securely. The only hiccup in the assembly process was that the handlebar gooseneck was so tight that the only way I could loosen it was using a 6MM ratchet. But the bike went together super fast, instructions were idiot-proof, and the quality of the components and frame was pretty good.The only area of annoyance that I had was getting the front wheel to stop wobbling. It had a defined wobble when I'd spin it, and it took some trial and error (and a spoke wrench) to tighten some spokes and wham! The wobble went away.It rides nicely, the upright posture is like music for my back, and it's a blank slate when it comes to customization, so the sky is the limit for this bike. If you are looking for a low-cost beach cruiser that is no frills, cool, and durable for overall general riding, this is the bike. I've put probably 100 miles on it in the couple of weeks I've had it, and no issues yet.As for sizing, I'm 6 foot, 240 pounds, and the bike doesn't feel small in the least, and it handles my weight with no problem. Big guys, this bike won't disappoint.

This bike is a time machine. Buy this bike if you want to relive the fun and exuberance of your first two-wheeler! I have two other bikes- a 24-speed mountain bike and a 21-speed triathlon bike- but this one is my new favorite. I ordered it after renting a couple of cruisers with my son on a recent trip to Philadelphia in the hopes that it would offer the same upright posture, ease of pedaling, and thrill that they had, and it has not disappointed. It shipped right away and arrived a few days later. Assembly was a piece of cake and I found the bike very easy to adjust to my size and preferences (I'm 6'2" and about 195 pounds). Instructions were well done and easy to follow. I have been riding all summer with my children around the neighborhood and it has been an absolute delight returning to the excitement of riding a bike just for the sake of feeling the wind in my face. When I ride this bike with my kids I'm 12-years-old again- I cannot recommend it highly enough. Great product. Wonderful company.

This bike is of great quality. It rides very nice, feels super comfortable and went together smoothly. The finish is great as well in the matte black. I'm a big guy at 280lbs and this bike holds me up just fine and the seat is better than expected. What's even better is their customer service. Had a slight issue and they made it right emmediately. They have a great team and you should feel very comfortable buying a bike from this California company.

sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips

Where to buy sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 24" Wheels, Matte Black with Black Seat and Grips

You can buy this bike at the nearest bike shop and if you want to buy online, I suggest to buy it at Amazon.com because Amazon.com is a trustworthy online store to buy this bike.