Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike

Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike


Features


Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike features is:
- The Stealth BMX series is a great entry level complete that works well on the street, dirt, and park.
- 20” BMX SPECS: FRAME: Hi-Tensile (20" Toptube), FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8, HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed, STEM: Alloy (50 mm reach) top load, BARS: hi-tensile steel (8.75" Rise), CRANKS: 170 mm Chromoly 1-pc, BOTTOM BRACKET: Unsealed American 19 mm, PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform, SPROCKET: 25T, HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm, DRIVER: 9T, TIRES: 20 x 2.5", BRAKE LEVER: Alloy Stealth, BRAKES: Alloy Cease U-brake.
- 16” BMX SPECS: FRAME: Hi-Tensile, FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8, HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard unsealed, STEM: Alloy (50 mm reach) top load, BARS: hi-tensile steel (8.75" Rise), CRANKS: 170 mm Chromoly 1-pc, BOTTOM BRACKET: Unsealed American 19 mm, PEDALS: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform, SPROCKET: 25T, HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm, DRIVER: 9T, TIRES: 16 x 2.5", BRAKE LEVER: Alloy Stealth, BRAKES: Alloy Cease U-brake.
- Includes 1 set of Pegs (Colors with no size are 20")

Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike

Reviews

Below are some critical reviews about Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike

Paint has blemishes, welds look amateurish in places and because they leave the tubes open on the bottoms of some it makes a weird wind noise as you ride, like someone is following you, blowing on a Corona bottle. I thought it'd be a little better quality for the money. And in just a month the bearings are going out on the pedals so they wobble like crazy now.

What i didnt like is this product did not have instructions. I tried to put the front wheel on and it wouldnt fit. Searched YouTube and google and eventually just decided 2 pay money 4 a bike assembly and the person told me that the part of the front wheel was bent in and thats why the wheel wasnt fitting. The box came fine so i know this was not a damage done by the shipping company. Upset that i had 2 spend extra money because the bike wasnt made properly.

The front fork bent within a few days of riding, and trying to replace it has been impossible because it doesn't come with a standard size and ELITE BMX offers no forks on their website, how am I suppose to fix it if it is impossible to find the right Fork? 1 star....I'm considering getting a refund

Below are some positive reviews about Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike

I have to say I was quite nervous when the box came and the bike was in there unassembled. However, surprisingly it was super simple to put together. I do want to add that it is important that you know that you need tools to put it together... aka pliers, Allen wrench, etc. be sure and have at LEAST those two tools or you can forget about assembling the bike. The bike rode very well. I would say the ONLY issue I have is that the tires came flat and it required so many tools. So I had to walk it to the gas station to air them and borrow the tools from the guy installing my new flooring! Overall though it’s a great product and WELL WORTH the 214 dollars. :)

Over the years of having two boys that have raced BMX and love riding bikes I have learned a little bit about bikes. But that is about it. But what I do know is I was super happy with the quality of these bikes and my kids could not be more stoked. Glad I bought them. Made me want to get one myself they were good-looking . kids have a blast on them with their ramps as well.

Very satisfied, I bought two for my boys different colors of course. Easiest bikes I’ve assembled even came with bike pegs!!! Can’t wait for my boys to see these on Christmas.Thank you!!

Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike

Where to buy Elite 20” & 16" BMX Bicycle The Stealth Freestyle Bike

You can buy this bike at the nearest bike shop and if you want to buy online, I suggest to buy it at Amazon.com because Amazon.com is a trustworthy online store to buy this bike.