FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray

FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray


Features


FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray features is:
- [Folding & Lightweight E-Bike] - This FIIDO L2 electric bike is very lightweight and easy to fold, making it easy to store. You can easily put it in the trunk of any car, or you can put it in the corner of your home or office.
- [Intelligent Cycling Model] - The electric bicycle has three riding modes options. You can choose the mode of the pure electric or the electric assist to relax, or the mode of pedal riding to exercise. The bike body is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which is light and rustproof. The design of large wheels hub and rear shock absorber for improved road access and better comfort.
- [Safe & Stable Riding] - The E-Bike has adopted a new technology of the dual disc brakes on front and rear wheels, which makes the brakes more stable and effective. It is equipped with an instrument display and a LED headlight. That ensures a safer ride for you at night.
- [Powerful Performance] - It is equipped with a 350W high-magnification brushless motor and a 48V 20AH removable lithium-ion battery. The speed can reach 25km/h and it can ride up to 190km. ( The battery is removable and can be installed and removed manually and the bike has 3 gear power boost [Power assist system] )
- [Warranty Policy & Assemble] - E-bike and battery are 1-year-warranty, the ebike parts are free for the customers during the quality assurance period. Our customer service team offers the best customer support in the industry, available seven days a week via live chat.

FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray

Reviews

Below are some critical reviews about FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray

While riding on a level surface the controller started flashing and the throttle just stopped working. Seller didn't know what the flashing lights mean but said they would send my message to their engineer. Haven't heard back from them. Told me to go to a local bike shop and get it fixed and they'll pay for it. There are no bike shops in my town so perhaps when I go to visit family out of town I'll take the bike then. Hopefully I don't have to front hundreds to get my brand new bike fixed.

Below are some positive reviews about FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray

I recently bought the L2 on Amazon for $800 total w/tax, free shipping. I've had it now for about 3 weeks, and I am BLOWN AWAY how great this E-bike is! I live in Los Angeles and during quarantine I've been able to zip around town with ease. I LOVE the simplicity of the controls and sturdiness of construction. But my favorite thing is the extraordinary capacity of the battery: I'm able to make trips around town for a full week on a single charge! I used to have an e-bike that used a lead acid battery, and it didn't even compare. Both front and rear lights run off the main battery - no need to worry about separate little cells. The front and rear suspension make the ride incredibly smooth - even though the bike is so small! This L2 is a super machine! The only improvements I could imagine would be to remove the 15mph speed limiter in the control unit, and have multiple gears instead of the single. But I understand that adding gears means adding more potential for trouble and maintenance issues, so I'm quite happy with the fixie. All in all, I'd have to say that, for what I got for the money, this has to be one of the BEST deals I have ever gotten in my life! And I think other people are getting wind of it - this happened to be the VERY LAST unit at the warehouse in New Jersey. They must have been going like hotcakes - although, this is the only bike of its kind I've seen in my town. This has to be one of the best purchase decisions in my life!

Received this bike week ago. road it everyday since. Amazing bike both quality and Price. Already put 20 miles first day and still no drop in battery bars yet. On thing not as fast as stated topped out it does about 14 mph without pedaling. Easy to handle folds easy very compact.Bought for camping trip..Great bike for commuting around city..Recommend so far great bike..

I like this ebike a lot. The dual suspension, nearly 1 kW battery, and smaller size is a good bike for most people. 14" tires are the smallest tire that most have been on since primary school, but it does the job. The Fiido L2 is built like a tank and certainly doesn't feel cheap. It will probably be sold for more money in the future.I tried the largest hill to test it out. The motor and battery were strong and I had to use a little pedal power, but it was done easily. I tried a local trail and it was easy, too. I have put on about 20 miles and since have 4 or 5 battery power. I've heard that you have to recharge the battery 5X before getting the best power. That is impressive. This e-bike will fit easily in the car or could be used to run errands. It's fun and well designed.Of course, it isn't a perfect machine. It weighs 27 kg or 60 lbs. It is compact and a little like a dumbell. It's made of aluminum and alloys, I thought it would be a little lighter. Most Seniors would want a lighter e-bike. The e-bike only goes 15 mph. That improves range and safety, but it would be nice to have the option to go a little faster. Many of the inexpensive e-bikes have a way to hack into the speed limiter. This one doesn't have a hack. But, then again, this isn't a racing mountain trail bike. It's designed for some errands, utility, and urban work. It isn't a thrilling ride.If I could change anything I would boost the motor to 500w. I would lose some weight on it. Fiido should make a better Owner's Manual and Accessory Catalog, too. This e-bike is so close to being a top-shelf machine. I did research before buying an e-bike. It was down to the Fiido L2, RadRunner, and Gravity X-Rod E. I had a budget of $1,000, range and power, and lightness. It was a compromise with all the e-bikes. The Gravity was light, not enough power. RadRunner was heavy, more power, and no suspension. The Fiido had enough power, super range, dual suspension, and, living in an apartment, size made a difference. Add, Fiido was the least expensive price made this a good deal. But, most of the folding e-bikes are around 60 lbs. I would still want to see a lighter bike. I believe that most people wanting a fun little e-bike will be happy with the Fiido L2. You will be able to climb mountains and ride all day (with ease) on nature trails.E-bikes are getting very popular. I think that style of the Fiido L2 will get more popular. They make a lot of sense and are well designed.

FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray

Where to buy FIIDO L2 Folding EBike, 350W Aluminum Electric Bicycle with Pedal for Adults and Teens, 14" Electric Bike 15Mph with 48V/20AH Lithium-Ion Battery, Gray

You can buy this bike at the nearest bike shop and if you want to buy online, I suggest to buy it at Amazon.com because Amazon.com is a trustworthy online store to buy this bike.