Features
Raleigh Detour Comfort Frame Black features is:
- Efficient hybrid made for longer distance city riding and commuting
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- High tensile steel frame and fork are designed for comfort with upright geometry, comfy saddle and comfort grips
- Offers 7-gear twist shifters for simple shifting
- Includes 700 x 40C tires with puncture protection to reduce the chance of flat tires
Reviews
Below are some critical reviews about Raleigh Detour Comfort Frame BlackGreat looking bike and assembly seemed pretty straight forward...sadly, mine came damaged. Metal part bent so the main handle bar piece couldn't be attached to the bike frame... had to be returned. So sad since I had waited for months for this to be in stock. Now I know why this one became available.
Below are some positive reviews about Raleigh Detour Comfort Frame Black
Set up wasn't as bad as some reviews said. Little time to figure brake set up. Less than an hour to complete total assembly. Three 8 mile trips. Much better ride than my old M50. I'm 67 YO and 6'-0" with a 33" inseam. The large was a perfect fit.
I just got the bike today and rode it in the neighborhood a short distance. So far it's great and I will update my review here if that changes.I'm 6'4" (36" inseam), 230#s and I got the XL frame, 29" wheel model which is perfect for me. Shifting is easy and smooth, brakes well. Frame is very light.Before receiving it I was somewhat concerned about the green color in the photos as it looked like a pastel green. It's actually much closer to an Army ODG green and I love it.
Raleigh makes an amazing product! This is my third one, my last was stolen and this model replace. Rides very well, light, nimble, fun and a great work out!! Finished off with nice detail like Shimano products, and I got it for a HUGE deal!! Buy one today!!
